Live Stream: Mindful Leadership
About the trainer
Vicki Enns, MMFT, RMFT
Offered through ACHIEVE Centre for Leadership & Workplace Performance
This is a live stream event, please check our system requirements prior to registering.
This workshop focuses on incorporating mindfulness practices into your role as a leader. Mindfulness is ultimately about becoming more conscious, more intentional and more aware of one’s inner processes. Balance in emotion and thought leads to health and well-being, and provides a rich foundation for leadership success. The mindful leader leads from a grounded, self-aware and compassionate place, which reduces stress for others and inspires teams to action. Participants will learn mindfulness-based strategies that are meant to promote self-awareness, emotional balance, stress reduction and personal/professional growth. This workshop will also examine how leaders can bring mindfulness practices into their work to feel more inspired and productive while also contributing to an overall healthy and engaged workplace culture.
About This Workshop
- Defining and Understanding Mindfulness
- Achieving Balance and Regulation
- Benefits of Mindfulness for Leaders and Organizations
- Mindfulness Practice: Stillness
- Breathe, Move, Write, Reflect: Mindfulness in Action
- 10 Talents of a Mindful Leader
- Mindful Communication: Level 3 Listening
- Mindful Body-Centered Decision Making for Leaders
- Mindfulness and Compassionate Leadership
- The Ripple Effect of Being a Mindful Leader
This is an intermediate level workshop for leaders, managers and supervisors, and anyone providing leadership within an organization.
Method of Delivery
Presentation, video, experiential practice, personal reflection, and small group discussions.
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Identify the benefits of implementing a mindfulness practice in their leadership role
- Understand how breathing and movement can help them lead from a more relaxed, calm, and grounded place
- Describe how to introduce mindfulness practices into the workplace
What our clients have to say...
Add this to your Calendar
Registrations cancelled 7 or more days prior to the live event are refundable, minus a $20.00 administrative fee. Alternatively you may receive a credit to attend a future training. Cancellations less than 7 days prior to the event are non-refundable. If at anytime you are unable to attend, you are welcome to transfer your registration to another individual at no extra cost. In this case, please notify CTRI of the name of the alternate person who will be attending.
We reserve the right to cancel live events due to unforeseen circumstances or under-enrolment. Liability is limited to a refund of live webinar fees only.
Event participants will receive login details and information about viewing the live event by email approximately 3 days prior to the date of the event.