Live Stream: Conflict Resolution Skills for Leaders
About the trainer
Eric Stutzman, BA
Offered through ACHIEVE Centre for Leadership & Workplace Performance
This is a live stream event, please check our system requirements prior to registering.
Leading through conflict is an essential leadership skill. When leaders fail to respond quickly and effectively to conflict, the people they lead suffer and workplace performance plummets. Many conflicts would not spiral out of control if leaders used conflict resolution techniques that are easy to learn and utilize. This workshop provides strategies for leading through conflict with clarity and confidence. Participants will learn to use conflict analysis tools to understand complex interpersonal dynamics and team tension which will help them make informed choices for where and when to intervene in a conflict.
About This Workshop
Some of the Topics Reviewed
- Navigating Your Role as a Conflict Resolution Leader
- Choosing Where to Focus Your Energy in Conflict
- How Conflict Escalates
- Sources of Conflict
- Coaching for Conflict Resolution Framework
- The Role of Leadership Styles in Resolving Conflict
- How to Address Conflict Rooted in Style Differences
- Tools for Navigating Difficult Conversations
This workshop is intermediate-advanced level workshop and will benefit leaders, managers, supervisors, human resource personnel, and anyone who deals with workplace tension and interpersonal conflict.
Method of Delivery
Presentation, video, demonstration, experiential practice, personal reflection, and small group discussions.
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Use conflict analysis tools in order to understand complex interpersonal dynamics and team tension
- Make informed choices for where and when to intervene in a conflict
- Utilize tools for handling difficult conversations
- Apply a framework for coaching others through conflict
What our clients have to say...
Add this to your Calendar
Registrations cancelled 7 or more days prior to the live event are refundable, minus a $20.00 administrative fee. Alternatively you may receive a credit to attend a future training. Cancellations less than 7 days prior to the event are non-refundable. If at anytime you are unable to attend, you are welcome to transfer your registration to another individual at no extra cost. In this case, please notify CTRI of the name of the alternate person who will be attending.
We reserve the right to cancel live events due to unforeseen circumstances or under-enrolment. Liability is limited to a refund of live webinar fees only.
Event participants will receive login details and information about viewing the live event by email approximately 3 days prior to the date of the event.