This training is offered in partnership with The Fraser Region Community Justice Initiatives.
About This Workshop
- What Does Justice Require?
- Justice Needs
- Punishment and its Limitations
- Social Connection, Shame and Behavior
- What is Restorative Justice?
- Exploring Restorative Justice
- Restorative Justice Processes
- Beyond Criminal Justice
- Misperceptions of Restorative Justice
- A Discipline Continuum
- Restorative Justice Values
- Integrating Your Values
- Signposts of Restorative Justice
1 day version
The one day workshop is a very abbreviated version of the 4 day training. It is intended to be an introduction to the framework of restorative justice.
4 day version
The four day training is a comprehensive and skill-based workshop. In addition to exploring the philosophy of restorative justice there is an emphasis on providing practical strategies for implementation of restorative justice processes within schools, communities and organizations. This is a training program of the Fraser Region Community Justice Initiatives Association.
View an abbreviated
Access our easy
Method of Delivery
Lecture, personal reflection, video and small group discussions
This is an introductory level workshop intended for anyone wishing to learn more about the principals of restorative justice.