Contract Role: Trainer
Description: CTRI is seeking trainers to facilitate our existing workshops at various locations across the United States on a contract basis. This contract role is ideal for someone who works part-time and can travel occasionally.
Examples of some of our workshops include:
- Self-Injury Behavior in Youth – Issues & Strategies (2 days)
- De-escalating Potentially Violent SituationsTM (1 day)
- Anxiety – Practical Intervention Strategies (1 day)
- Addictions and Mental Illness – Working with Co-occurring Disorders (1 day)
Training materials, including manual, Power Point and videos are already developed.
Time requirement: Dependent upon each trainer’s availability and CTRI’s needs in trainer location. Initially trainers start out training only periodically. Our busier trainers may eventually train up to 6-8 days a month.
- Education: Graduate degree in Social Work, Psychology, Family Therapy, etc.
- Membership in a professional association or governing body related to the counseling profession
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of workshop material
Trainer Supplies: All trainers supply the following presentation tools – LCD projector, computer and audio speakers.
To apply: Please submit resume and cover letter outlining both your clinical and training background. Also identify what workshops you are able to facilitate (view our list of workshops). Please confirm you have read our “Mission, Vision and Beliefs” and indicate your acceptance of the document.
Closing: Accepting applications throughout the year.
Follow-up: Please note that due to the high volume of interest, not all applicants will receive a follow-up email or phone call.
Submit resume and cover letter to:
Nathan Gerbrandt, MSW, RSW
Managing Director, CTRI Inc.