Training Offered on Location – Right Where You Are
- Your training needs are unique
- On-site is cost-effective
- Make the training stick
- Strengthen your team
- Whether you want to learn more, or you’re ready to set a training date, the process is easy!
- We offer over 50 different topics in the areas of mental health, counseling skills, and violence prevention.
Why On-Site Training?
Your organization and your training needs are unique.
We connect you with the best facilitator for your group. When training is delivered on-site, our facilitators can tailor the workshop to fit your needs.
On-site training is often the most cost-effective option for a group. Our facilitators are located in major centres across the country, so we can often provide a trainer with little to no travel costs.
Make the training stick
In-person training delivered by a facilitator with whom you have a relationship is always more engaging and interactive for your participants than training through a webinar or e-learning format.
Strengthen your team
As your staff participate in training together, they have opportunities to develop connections and discuss common challenges. At the end of the day, everyone will have a common reference point from which they can continue their learning together.
At CTRI, our mission is to provide exceptional training and resources to better people's lives. All of our training materials are developed through the lens of our core beliefs, including the importance of being culturally sensitive and trauma informed.
Our team of 65+ facilitators are not only specialists in their fields, but are dynamic, skilled presenters. We evaluate our trainers on a yearly basis to ensure that they are providing exceptional quality training.
CTRI is approved by a number of licensing boards, professional colleges, and associations to provide continuing education credits.
We offer training in over 50 different topics, and we’re always developing new material. View our full course listing.
“Great job making the material useful and accessible for varying levels of engagement and experience. Great workshop – very helpful for my practice”
- Dr. Heather Rudderham
ACCESS Clinician, Eskasoni Mental Health Service
“The trainer explained things in the most understandable and engaging way I have ever seen. I loved every minute!”
- Lacey Dewar
Social Worker, Health PEI
- Call or E-mail us! We’d love to hear about your training needs.
- If you’re not sure what topic you need, we can work with you to determine the best fit to address your goals.
- We can send you a detailed cost proposal to review.
- When you’re ready to book, we’ll match you with a facilitator and send you a contract to confirm the details.
- The facilitator will connect with you before your workshop to learn about your organization and discuss the details for the day.
Still have more questions? Go to our Frequently Asked Question's page.
Contact Lori Tiessen Banman
On-Site Training Coordinator for
Crisis & Trauma Resource Institute
204-789-2458 ext. 113